5 Reasons to Sign-up for Whiskey Subscription
Connoisseurs around the world are on a perennial quest for a new experience. They cherish what they like as much as they like exploring an exquisite revelation. Whiskey is an acquired taste, much like wine. You would not appreciate whiskey till you have experienced the various subtle and stark differences, be it among brands or grains, rarities or the specific method of distillation, filtration and ageing. You cannot possibly go around the world exploring every type of whiskey originating in distinct regions. Whiskey subscription is the obvious solution for many. If you are wondering whether or not whiskey subscription is something you may find worthwhile, here are six reasons why you must sign-up.
- Whiskey subscription will allow you to taste the kind of whiskey you want. Many connoisseurs rue the fact that not every type of whiskey is available in every store. Most people start to grow fond of a particular type of whiskey and they look for more of the same. Many want to explore something completely new and different. Both quests can be successfully resolved with whiskey subscription. You can choose similar brands or whiskeys made from a particular grain. You may want to explore specific types of whiskeys that you might not have tasted before.
- Whiskey subscription allows you to get smaller or miniature bottles. You can get anything from standard nips to the typical bottles, special mini versions to super large bottles. The mini versions are a safe bet as they cost less and one doesn’t have to wonder what to do with a particular mini bottle if the taste is not to their liking. Many miniature bottles are available exclusively through whiskey subscription. You may not find them at any store in your city. It is more practical to try smaller bottles of new whiskeys.
- Whiskey subscription is imperative for anyone interested in hosting whiskey tasting. Connoisseurs around the world bring together their treasured collections and the results of their new expeditions so they can all get together and have a satiating evening. It is not always feasible to buy bottles for whiskey tasting when smaller servings would be perfect. Whiskey subscription is the obvious answer.
- Whiskey subscription will get you fine bottles in a box. These can be perfect gifts. Such gifts are not always confined to connoisseurs. You can always use such a box to introduce a dear friend to fine whiskey. You can gift them to your colleagues, seniors or juniors at work, clients or partners and almost anyone who is old enough to drink.
- Whiskey subscription will enable you to access exclusive specials. There are bottles and prices that do not find their way to retail. You would be missing out on some amazing deals and the opportunity to experience fascinating whiskeys if you don’t have a resourceful whiskey subscription.
It should be noted, however, that not every whiskey subscription is a rewarding experience. There are some programs that don’t offer the bang for the buck. Many programs only delve into tried and tested whiskeys. You don’t need the same popular bottles or brands that are readily available at your nearest liquor store. Also, there should be optimum flexibility allowing you to choose what you would like. The process should not be cumbersome and you must not feel compelled or confined with your whiskey subscription. Do your research, check out the particulars of a whiskey subscription program, sign up for a trial if you can and assess your experience. Connoisseurs are passionate about their drink and they don’t like to compromise on quality. Whiskey subscription should not be limiting in any way.