The purchase of products in the WhiskyFlavour Online Store is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- These “Terms and Conditions” are intended to regulate the terms and conditions governing the provision of the service in the WhiskyFlavour Online Store.
- The purchase of any product in the WhiskyFlavour Online Store implies the acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale Online.
- When making a purchase at the WhiskyFlavour Online Store, the user declares that he is over 18 years old and does not have any impediment or legal restriction that prevents him from purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- In the case of users residing outside the national territory, alcoholic beverages available for sale can only be purchased by individuals who are of legal age to do so, in their country of residence.
Product, Price and Content Information
- WhiskyFlavour reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
- Items for sale in the Online Store are subject to existing stock and orders will be processed on a first come, first served basis. In the event of a temporary or permanent out of stock, the customer will be duly advised, and an alternative of products with similar characteristics will be suggested.
- The prices of the products are indicated in Euros (€) and include VAT at the legal rate in force, as well as the cost of packaging.
- The cost of transportation for the customer is excluded from the price referred to in the previous number.
- WhiskyFlavour is not responsible for the payment of customs duties that may exist in the country of destination, being the exclusive responsibility of the customer.
- The images that illustrate the products in the WhiskyFlavour Online Store may differ from the product delivered.
Order and payment
- To make a purchase at the WhiskyFlavour Online Store, the user must register the customer. After registration, the user will be able to place his order by selecting the desired products and following the steps described therein, so that the order is successfully completed.
- After confirming the order at the WhiskyFlavour Online Store, an email will be sent to the contact address registered by the customer at the time of formalization, with all details about delivery, billing and payment information. If the customer does not receive the order confirmation email, he is asked to contact WhiskyFlavour by calling +351 963 112 299 or by email [email protected] It is important for the customer to check “Spam” beforehand.
- Orders will only be sent after stock and payment confirmation and will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- If an order cannot be fulfilled in part or in whole, the customer will be informed by WhiskyFlavour.
- After receiving the order data, the user has 2 working days to make the payment. If payment is not made within the aforementioned period, the order will be automatically canceled and considered to be ineffective.
- Payment must be made by credit card or PayPal.
- Payments are received in Euros (€), regardless of the currency in which the transaction is made. Conversion rates for payments made in other currencies will be borne by the customer.
- The cost of postage is calculated according to the weight of the products, destination and the total value of the order.
- The shipping cost is indicated in the “shopping cart” before final order validation.
- Orders will only be shipped after confirmation of stock and payment.
- The delivery time for products varies between 1-2 working days for Europe and 3-5 working days for the rest of the world.
- Products will be shipped via DHL Express to Europe and CTT Expresso to the rest of the world.
- Delivery of orders will be made to the address indicated by the customer and according to the delivery times of CTT Expresso or DHL Express. Home delivery cannot be made in PO boxes.
- Possible delays in delivery cannot be resolved by WhiskyFlavour, and it is not possible, in these cases, to guarantee exact delivery times, since they are dispatched via CTT Expresso and DHL Express and are dependent on their operation and schedules.
- The term may also vary according to the destination country and respective rules.
- If, after delivery, the customer finds that any of the items is not in conformity, he is requested to immediately contact WhiskyFlavour through the email [email protected] indicating the order number or the number of the document accompanying the order, attaching images of the packaging as received and of all articles, so that the situation can be resolved as soon as possible.
- The WhiskyFlavour Online Store does not accept returns of purchased products, due to their nature.
- Only the return of products whose shipment has been wrong is accepted and this is the responsibility of WhiskyFlavour, as well as shipping and collection costs when the customer reports this situation within 5 (five) days from the date of receipt of product. Once the product has been received by WhiskyFlavour and after validating its status accordingly, the correct product will be sent.
WhiskyFlavour is not responsible for deficiencies resulting from the incorrect use, neglect and poor storage conditions by the Customer.
Changing the “Terms and Conditions”
The present General Conditions contained in the “Terms and Conditions” of online sale can be changed by WhiskyFlavour without prior notice, and must therefore be consulted before placing any order.
Data Protection Policy
The Client must expressly declare that he authorizes the collection or updating of his contact details, for integration in WhiskyFlavour files for the purpose of customer management, commercial relations, as well as for sending products and advertising about products and services under the terms of the “GDPR” in force, through automated treatment and profile definition, by all available communication channels, including electronic means.
The express consent must be made when registering in the Online Store, using the option indicated there for that purpose.
The contact data collected will be kept for as long as the purpose for which your treatment was granted is verified, or until the exercise of the right to object, rectify and eliminate them.
The data subject has the right to access the preserved data free of charge, as well as to request its limitation, rectification, opposition or elimination when, among other legal grounds, the contact details are inaccurate or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were motivated. its collection.
The holder also has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given.
When exercising some of the above rights, we reserve the right to keep the data exclusively for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in dispute.
For the exercise of these rights or other additional questions you may have regarding data protection, you can contact WhiskyFlavour in writing via email [email protected] and must authenticate and prove the identity of the data subject.
WhiskyFlavour does not transfer the collected contact data to third parties. If there is a legitimate reason for its transfer, the customer will be previously informed, and the identity of the recipients and the purpose of processing the data transferred will be transmitted to him.
The transfer occurs only when the third parties present sufficient guarantees for the execution of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements and obligations arising from the applicable data protection legislation and ensures the defense of the data subject’s rights of the data.
Declaration of Responsibility
WhiskyFlavour expressly declares and warrants that:
- It will properly handle the personal data it collects from its customers in the context of providing the Online Store service;
- Personal data will be subject to lawful and confidential treatment, loyal, transparent and in a way that guarantees its security, namely, forcing itself to protect such personal data;
- It is in a position to ensure all the appropriate technical and organizational measures in a way that the processing of personal data meets the requirements of the national legislation in force, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 , (“GDPR”), which is in force.
- Personal data are intended only for the execution of orders placed on the Online Store, with only those necessary, adequate, relevant and limited to that purpose being collected;
and. You will keep your personal data accurate and up to date;
- You will not use the personal data to which you have access for any purpose other than that provided for in these “Terms and Conditions”;
- At the customer’s request, it will delete said personal data immediately and efficiently.
This policy is effective as of May 2020.