A whiskey subscription box is the answer to “what should we do tonight?”. It allows you to easily host a tasting session with either yourself or your significant other at a moment’s notice.
Thankfully, the Whisky Flavour Box will help you making staying at home enjoyable, combat cabin fever and stave off boredom. So, let’s take a look at the ins and outs of this service and how to host the ultimate Whisky night in.
How Does a Whiskey Subscription Box Work?
It’s really easy. There are just three simple steps between you and your ultimate night in.
- Pick a Subscription Plan – If you want the best time of your life to be a one-off, then pick a 1-month subscription. But, if you want Whisky fun to carry on, then you can choose either a 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Input Your Info – Then, you just need to spend a few moments inputting your information so you can get your Whisky Flavour box in the mail. It doesn’t matter where you are, you’ll be able to taste the device whiskey in no time.
- Wait Impatiently For Your Whisky Box – Within a few days (depending on where you are, of course) you’ll receive your whiskey-filled box and your ultimate night in can commence!
The only question is…
What’s In The Box?
Before you can really decide whether this is your idea of an ideal night at home, you need to know the contents of our Whiskey Subscription box . Well, here’s what you’ll get:
At least 4 mini bottles of branded whiskey from the most respected distilleries around the world.
- A few carefully curated snacks to go perfectly with your whisky.
- A premium whisky glass to sip from the lap of luxury. You deserve the best, after all.
- A few cork coasters to keep your countertops squeaky clean.
- A wooden box designed with minimalism in mind. Perfect for the modern-day whisky lover.
- Excellent quality customer service. Got a whiskey need? We’ve got the answer.
Right, now’s the time to order your box since we’re about to chat about how to host your Whisky night in.
Think About The Goal of Your Ultimate Whiskey Night In
The first step to hosting your whisky tasting session is to figure out the goal. Are you just trying to have a tasty time? Are you wanting to develop your whiskey knowledge? Or are you wanting to compare each type and analyze the notes?
Whatever your goal is, you’re bound to have a great time. It’ll just allow you to set the tone of the evening (yes, even if you’re just tasting whiskey by yourself!).
Host Your Whiskey Night In — Involve Your Loved One or Just Go Solo
You’ve got your Whiskey Subscritpion Box, you’ve got your loved one (or yourself), it’s time to get started! Just follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you’ll be able to have the ultimate whisky night in.
- Gather your supplies. You’ll need:
- Glassware — Use the one that came in your box!
- Water carafe — If you’re trying to be super fancy, offer water at room temperature in a carafe. It can be used to cleanse the palate and to add to the whiskey once you’ve tasted it at full strength.
- Coffee grounds — Sniffing coffee grounds after each bottle is the best way to differentiate each flavor profile.
- Coasters — These keep your counters dry and come in your box.
- Snacks — Again, these will be in your box so you just need to set them out on the table.
- Set Your Whiskies Out:
- You will be given at least 4 miniatures of whiskey in your subscription box so you don’t need to think about curating the perfect selection. Instead, all you have to do is put them on the table. Of course, if you love the flavors you try, you can always search for full bottles. But, if you’re just entering the whiskey world, it’s the perfect way to do so.
- Experience the Ultimate Night In!
- If you are by yourself, it might be nice to have something on in the background to keep you company while you taste the luxurious whiskeys. However, if you’re with someone else, you’ll probably want to discuss the various notes and tones of each whiskey, remembering to sniff the coffee grounds and drink water between each one.
As you can tell, a whole world of fun awaits you at the bottom of our whiskey subscription box. So, what are you waiting for?